Cambridge Blockchain provides an identity management platform for multinational banks financial institutions that puts control of personal identity data back in the hands of the end user. This blockchain-enabled approach meets the strictest new data privacy rules, eliminates redundant know-your-customer (KYC) compliance steps and improves the user experience.
- Headquarters: Cambridge, USA
- Year of creation: 2015
- Headcount: 17
Blockchain/DTL related services
- Technology developer
Blockchain/DLT related education and training
- Blockchain Awakening
- Smart-Contracts Programming
- Ethereum / Solidity
- Hyperledger / Fabric 1.0
- Crypto assets & ICOs
- Custom-made Workshop
Certifications, distinctions, awards
- In 2019, Santander chose us as the most promising blockchain company out of 150 global competitors.
- We were chosen the best B2B startup at Harvard, and have 18 filed patents.
- We were part of the FinTech 2018 Selection by PayPal Europe.