Junior Communications and Development Officer (M/F)
The Luxembourg Blockchain Lab, an innovation cluster, is an initiative of the Luxembourg Blockchain ecosystem dedicated to everything related DLT. It aims at disseminating information about the technology to the wider group, in an agnostic way. One of its kind, the Lab has a focus on SDGs convinced that DLT technology can be used to do goods and promotes this approach. Next to this initial mission, the Lab, thanks to its growing ecosystem can present concrete solutions using DLT. More than words, we need actions and solutions.
The Luxembourg Blockchain Lab is incorporated within Infrachain, a Luxembourg-based blockchain-organisation with international membership. Infrachain federates the corporate blockchain community around operational projects, blockchain governance and community events.
To support us in expanding the activities of the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab and support Infrachain, we are looking for a:
Junior Communications and Development Officer (M/F)
What are your missions?
You will be assisting in all the communications and development activities of the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab as well as the support of communications activities of Infrachain and more particularly in the following area:
- Raise the visibility of the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab’s brand before partners, stakeholders, ecosystem locally and internationally.
- Work collaboratively to the development of a marketing and communications strategy.
- Support the communication and dissemination of outputs from research or call for projects, provide editing support and identify formats and methodologies appropriate to effective sharing of content.
- Manage and maintain website, post content, write press releases and other material as required (in English).
- Help organising and participating in conferences and networking events.
- Conceive customized materials visual designs, marketing materials (social media, flyers, roll ups, brochures …).
- Create and produce an electronic newsletter and online one-page blasts to promote provide the latest news in the domain of Distributed Ledger Technology.
- Implement all development efforts to support the organization’s goals and mission.
- Research, evaluate, present and disseminate development and funding opportunities.
- Participate in business development calls to identify opportunities at the local and international level, support prospecting, help in finding use cases, research projects, and fund development.
- Participate in coordination meetings with stakeholders, local organizations, and the ecosystem when and as requested.
- Work with partner organizations including responding to information requests and contributing to bids and proposals in a timely and responsive manner.
- Support efforts to develop and implement strategies that secure the growth of the ecosystem by acquiring members as well as potential source of funding.
- Contribute to the various projects of the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab as well as to administrative and coordination tasks.
- Write presentation deck, proposals.
Who are you?
You are the person who takes to heart his/her mission and who fulfills it with commitment and enthusiasm. You do not know any problems, but only solutions. You ideally have a hybrid experience of communications, brand management and business development.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in a related field.
- You are fluent in English and have good writing skills (min. B2). Knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are rigorous, organized and autonomous.
- You are proactive, versatile and multitasking.
- You show an interest in technology and particularly in distributed ledger technologies.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Good knowledge and practice of social networks and CMS, particularly Twitter, Linkedin and WordPress, is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
- Willing to develop your knowledge above your initial education, learning by doing, ready to experiment.
What to expect?
You join a human-sized and dynamic team where everyone can make a difference. Our offices are located at 2min. footwalk from the Luxembourg central train station at the LHoFT / House of Startups. You work in an extraordinary work environment where you meet a variety of passionate people.
- A full-time job (100%).
- Starting as soon as possible.
- A permanent contract (CDI).
- Position also available as an end-of-studies internship, alternance contract or gap year opportunity.
- On-the-job training.
- Flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home.
- A human-sized team.
- A friendly atmosphere in a stimulating and international work environment with networking activities.
- A varied and enriching work.
- At the heart of the Blockchain ecosystem, with a variety of interactions with major stakeholders.
Where to find us?
Infrachain’s and the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab’s offices are located 200m from the Luxembourg train station at the LHoFT / House of Startups (9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg).
How to apply?
You can apply by explaining your motivation and sending your CV (pdf) to the following address: emilie [DOT] allaert [AT] blockchainlab [DOT] lu. Deadline: 10 February 2023.