Marketing and Communications Officer
Infrachain is a Luxembourg-based blockchain-organisation with international membership. We federate the corporate blockchain community around operational projects, blockchain governance and community events. Together with several sector partners, we launched the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
For the replacement of a maternity leave and to support us in expanding the activities of Infrachain and the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab, we are looking for a:
Marketing and Communication Officer (M/F)
What are your missions?
You will be assisting in all the marketing and communication activities of Infrachain and in the development of the Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
- Compose and post online content on our website and social media channels
- Prepare presentations
- Prepare press releases, sector related articles and newsletters (in English)
- Help to organise and participate in conferences and networking events
- Actively contribute to projects
- Analyse web analytics data
- Contribute to administrative and coordination tasks
- Create visual designs for social media and events
- Conception of marketing materials (flyers, roll ups, brochures,…)
- Possibility to develop your skills and be part of the development of the Lab by helping in the development of the Lab, especially in business development.
Who are you?
You are the person who takes to heart his/her mission and who fulfills it with commitment and enthusiasm. You do not know any problems, but only solutions.
- You hold a Bachelor in marketing and communication or a Bachelor in Business with a specialization in Marketing and communication
- You are fluent in English and have good writing skills (min. B2). Knowledge of French is a strong plus
- You are a fast learner
- You are rigorous, organized and autonomous
- You are proactive, versatile and multitasking
- You show an interest in technology and particularly in Blockchain
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Good knowledge and practice of social networks and CMS, particularly Twitter, Linkedin and WordPress, is an advantage
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
- Willing to develop your knowledge above your initial education, learning by doing, ready to experiment
What to expect?
You join a human-sized and dynamic team where everyone can make a difference. Our offices are located at 2min. footwalk from the Luxembourg central train station at the LHoFT / House of Startups. You work in an extraordinary work environment where you meet a variety of passionate people
- A full-time job (100%)
- A fixed-term contract (6 months CDD), with an option to switch to permanent contract (CDI)
- On-the-job training
- Flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home.
- A human-sized team.
- A friendly atmosphere in a stimulating and international work environment with networking activities.
- A varied and enriching work.
- At the heart of the Blockchain ecosystem
Where to find us?
Infrachain’s offices are located 200m from the Luxembourg train station at the LHoFT / House of Startups (9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg).
How to apply?
You can apply by explaining your motivation and sending your CV (pdf) to the following address: tom [AT] infrachain [DOT].com. Deadline: 21 October 2022.