PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,800 people employed from 77 different countries.
PwC Luxembourg provides audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice. The firm helps its clients create the value they are looking for by providing advice through an industry-focused approach. With an always forward-thinking mindset, it is a priority for PwC to invest and focus on the development of new technologies.
Our core value is to build trust in society and solve important problems, accordingly blockchain technology is clearly embedded in our strategy, which is further demonstrated by the 450+ projects deployed in 21 territories to date, engaging more than 400 experts worldwide. More specifically, PwC Luxembourg acts as a bridge between blockchain technology and its clients, leveraging a business understanding, human insights and technology capability to help harness its full potential.
- Headquarters: Luxembourg
- Year of creation: 1971
- Headcount: 2800
Blockchain/DTL related services
- Technology developer
- Application developer
- Managed services provider
- Consulting services
- Legal Services
- Education and training
- Other: Halo for Crypto Solution and Blockchain & Crypto-assets Experience Day
Blockchain/DLT related education and training
- Blockchain and distributed ledgers | 7h https://www.pwc.lu/en/pwcacademy/training-library/blockchain-and-distributed-ledgers.html
- Crypto-assets 101: Everything you need to know | 7h https://www.pwc.lu/en/pwcacademy/training-library/crypto-assets-101.html
- Experience day: One day to make sense of Blockchain and/or Crypto-assets – flyer available soon on our website
Certifications, distinctions, awards
- PwC was awarded the 2020 ICT Strategic Advisor of the Year prize during the IT One ceremony on 1 December 2020