On October 6, 2022 the Ministry of State, Department of media, connectivity and digital policy (SMC) together with Infrachain, presented a report on the Luxembourg Blockchain ecosystem drafted on behalf of the SMC, during the Luxembourg Blockchain Week.
The report includes:
- A mapping of the Luxembourg blockchain ecosystem
- Study demographics
- Respondents’ views on blockchain
- The use of blockchain by responding organisations
- Luxembourg, a good place for blockchain?
- What to improve?
- The role of government in Blockchain
- National policy initiatives
4. Recommendations: The way ahead
The interviews were made between December 2021 and January 2022 and the report was written in February and March 2022. This presentation is based on the report and does not take into account any subsequent events.